Car Detail Training
The courses provided by Paul Dalton, 16+ years experience in the car detailing World, will cover the advanced detailing skills, methods and application on a variety of vehicles.
The courses are provided on a one to one basis or in small groups, depending on the requirements of the individual. We aim to provide courses that provide enough knowledge for the complete beginner, experienced novice and more to become a fully experienced detailer. The course is an ideal opportunity for any individual to set up their own detailing business.
We will teach everything from sales techniques to advanced communication skills. Under Paul’s tutorial, you will learn how to safely and correctly use all chemicals, machines and accessories to maximum efficiency.
If you are looking to gain the right knowledge necessary to create a successful detailing business to detail prestige and classic cars. Or gain enough knowledge to detail your own car, then the detail training provided by Paul Dalton is the best for you.
Our professional detailing studio in Chichester is split into two bays, totaling 3,000 sq. ft. Within a controlled environment, it is here to provide you with the industry’s best and most exciting training. Get a bespoke training course that is innovative, comprehensive, hands-on and smart training program for professional auto detailing.
- Washing procedures
- Engine bay preparation
- Decontamination process
- Minor paintwork correction processes
1 or 2 day course – £750 per day per person
- Interior and leather
- Glass polishing and coatings
Half day course – £500 per person
Experienced novice course with certificate
- Advanced paintwork correction – Rotary, DA, and wet sanding
- Coatings and waxes
- Vehicle inspection and assessment
- Paint depth and gloss/orange peel instruments
- Lighting and photography
- Customer service and after care
- Social media and marketing
2 day course – £1500 per person
4 day course – £3000 per person
Experienced pro course with certificate
- 5 day course bespoke to the individual or a companies requirements – £5000 per person
- 7-10 day course “Setting up a detailing business” everything you need to know to start up a successful detailing business, inc marketing, social media and business development – from £7000 -£10,000
Deposit of 50% (non-refundable) on booking and remaining 50% to be paid 14 days prior to attendance date of course booked.